Belongs to LEAP 2.0 > classes
Refers to a meeting, relevant to the portfolio holder, involving two or more people, held in a particular location between specific times, which may have agenda and outcomes of interest to the portfolio holder.
While the idea of activity is very general, a meeting is of particular importance in many contexts of portfolio practice.
The meeting is set up with a purpose; business is transacted between people; decisions or other outcomes may be reached.
What it is not
- A lecture: lectures are not designed as places where people jointly agree outcomes.
See the notes on LEAP triples for an explanation of what forms of triples there are, and how they are represented here.
- "Direct" predicates are those where this class is in the domain of the predicate (but its superclass is not).
- "Inverse" predicates, if given for reference, are those where the class is in the range, but not the domain, of the predicate.
- "=" means the predicate expects a literal object: the type of literal may be specified here.
- "→" means the predicate expects an object URL referring to an instance of the given class(es).
- "←" is used for inverse predicates, and means that triples may exist with instances of the given class(es) as subject and this class as object.
Particular predicates from activity:
Particular kinds of meeting have not yet been defined.
Other specs that use similar things
iCalendar and the related hCalendar are obvious comparisons.
Existing places information held
see LEAP2A meeting
Any more? Add them like this
(and if you can, add a link to more information about how information can be obtained from it, and in what format)
A note can go here of any issues that are not represented above, which can then be discussed on the list or under the discussion tab.
Geographical or organisational location